hinata loop 1 hinata loop 1

Well, it certainly is better than "B". Good job.

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

Holy Jesus on a stick! (No offense Jesus, you know how it is lol) That was pretty funny. HellBenders just skyrocketed to the #1 place in my top favorite series.

Keep that up!

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

Ahh, Auracore. You guys never cease to amaze me. I absolutely enjoyed this movie, and even the minigame in the beginning was addicting. I really don't know what else to say, except bravo! And keep up the good work.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

You know, I was thinking how could I use the proper words, phrase or even a poem, to express my feelings, my awe, my true thoughts about this animation and the concept behind it. But I believe that such words that truly synthetize my opinion are the following:

What the fuck?

P.D. Stop at 3:53 for creepy skull demon-like face.

Weakheart Weakheart

Nice! I can't believe it's already here. I remember seeing a picture of it on the forums.

I like this movie very much, it's nice to watch light/odd sense of humor now and then you know, it really cheer you up. Ignore the pricks below me who expect a master piece in 48 hrs and probably don't even know this is for a movie jam.

Nice work! :)

Madness Cancelled Madness Cancelled

Oh my god, this is way better than I expected. Very funny, it made me laugh the weapon selection.
"Shitgun" lol

It's good to be back and see there's upgrowing talent everywhere. Good work!

Horsenwelles responds:

thank you, but that shitgun is no joke

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

I haven't seen a NG flash in a long time, and I came across this. I remember following your series and this was a pleasant surprise. This finale is quite worthy and excellent in every aspect. It leaves the book open for new series.

An excellent story is scarce nowadays, and here you portray a blockbuster worthy film. You are truly talented, I assure you. I see a great future ahead of you.

Just don't give up!

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Brilliant!

Well done! I really loved the high speed chase, especially when riding the missile. Truly awesome. I'm defenitely looking forward.

MJ's End MJ's End

Haha, very nice.

Sounds like something Michael Jackson would do. People must be celebrating at pediatric hospitals and whatnot, they are safe now. Oh well, one pedophile down.

Rest in piss indeed.

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Poor Larry

Well, he certainly brightened my day.

I have always loved your stuff guys. Never stop doing what you do.
I really have nothing much to say, I'm only here to show you guys my support.

Keep that up!