Secret Santa Secret Santa

Lol, look at all these dumb NGers below, downvoting this game only because their crappy computer cannot play it.

This is an excellent game, requires creativity, timing, reflex and a little skill to succed in this game. The posibilities for new levels are endless, you could even add gravity twists, moving obstacles, etc. I like this concept very much. Congratulations, and have a happy new year :D

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Every 15-20 seconds it restarts to main menu, even if I have already started playing. I'm on Chrome. Anyone know what this is about?

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Oh the memories!

Man, this sure hit my nostalgia bone hard. I really liked every level and cutscenes.

Oddly enough, my favorite level has to be the wrestling one, even though I have never played any wrestling game on the NES.

Very enjoyable, replayable, and outstanding ending.

Good work everyone!

Othexo Othexo

Nice thinking!

Man, I managed to beat CPU on hard 1 on 1. But playing againts two players is incredibly hard, I now have another goal to achieve. Thanks!

5/5!

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

A rare gem in newgrounds

Truly great story. I love zombie survival games, especially if it stimulates your imagination like this one. I got A on tactics and B on compassion, oh well, my wife above all.

One thing bothered me, though. Text was too slow, either that or the voice actor talked too fast, but no. Text is too slow, try making it faster for the sequel.

Leaving that aside, it is indeed a fantastic game. I'll look forward for the sequel.

Fuoco

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

A man, a woman and her mother.

I loved this game very much, everything is quite pleasing and very scary.
I did a quick search on wikipedia about the Bedlam in Goliath, quite an intriguing story. To tell the truth, I'm not sure how those comments will affect their sales, because as silly as this may sound I'm now scared of even listening to their music.

You never fail to amuse me.
5/5

Fuoco

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Glitch

If you select a team member to attack someone who gets killed immediatly afterwards by another of your guys, the game freezes.

Looks like you put a lot of effort into this, so I give you 5/5. But I won't play this again in a while because I just had to start from the beggining

ChamberACR responds:

Hmm, I'll try and have this patched soon. Working on some content!

Fear Unlimited Arena Fear Unlimited Arena

Wow

You guys are retarded. Stop accusing him of copying Devil May Cry, it says "DMC Tribute" right in the title!

Nicely done game, it is a nice tribute because it reminded me a lot of the original moves. A bit hard to get used to every move, but which good challenging game isn't?

Keep that up!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Nice!

Reminds me of my childhood. This was the first game I played on a computer. Good days.

I'm glad you kept the IDDQD for invencibility and IDKFA for ammo and weapons.

In fact, I'm surprised I still remember those codes D:

Mazenetix Mazenetix

Nice

It was nice and dandy. A bit tedious, though. Maybe not my cup of tea but it's certainly well made.

There is only one thing that bothers me. Why are you not giving Simon-F credits for the music?
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/163488

You well know it's on the rules that you are supossed to give him credits. Maybe you forgot or missed the link?