hinata loop 1 hinata loop 1

Well, it certainly is better than "B". Good job.

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

Holy Jesus on a stick! (No offense Jesus, you know how it is lol) That was pretty funny. HellBenders just skyrocketed to the #1 place in my top favorite series.

Keep that up!

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

Ahh, Auracore. You guys never cease to amaze me. I absolutely enjoyed this movie, and even the minigame in the beginning was addicting. I really don't know what else to say, except bravo! And keep up the good work.

Secret Santa Secret Santa

Lol, look at all these dumb NGers below, downvoting this game only because their crappy computer cannot play it.

This is an excellent game, requires creativity, timing, reflex and a little skill to succed in this game. The posibilities for new levels are endless, you could even add gravity twists, moving obstacles, etc. I like this concept very much. Congratulations, and have a happy new year :D

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Every 15-20 seconds it restarts to main menu, even if I have already started playing. I'm on Chrome. Anyone know what this is about?

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Oh the memories!

Man, this sure hit my nostalgia bone hard. I really liked every level and cutscenes.

Oddly enough, my favorite level has to be the wrestling one, even though I have never played any wrestling game on the NES.

Very enjoyable, replayable, and outstanding ending.

Good work everyone!

[SM 321] - Sad Oboe [SM 321] - Sad Oboe

Very nice, I really like your style. Its a good harmony provided by piano, might wanna add variations here and there, but it's overall beautiful.
Keep that up.

supaman321 responds:

Thanks for the positive review! I will keep your thoughts in mind.

-+[Arsenic Plums]+- -+[Arsenic Plums]+-

Plum!

This is so weird... I love it.

It makes me laugh for some reason, but not in a bad way. I find this very impressive, only vocals and it's well arranged. Excellent control of your beautiful voice, it can't be easy to sing those almost imperceptible grace notes on the main melody.

So... yeah.
I don't usually review arrangements, but this one in particular sounds too unique. And funny.

MaestroRage responds:

Heehee, it was a fun piece, so there's no wrong reason to laugh at it! =3 It's supposed to be all fun and whimsical!
I actually love grace notes. That's why I put so many of them in thar! It's the runs that I can't stand. >=(
But thank you! I'm glad you decided to listen to this particular arrangement! As I always have stated, every creation is my baby. They'll all have a piece of me, whether or not it's been made in the past. Thanks for listening!

With love,
Mandi <3

L'angoisse Romantique III. L'angoisse Romantique III.

Beautiful!

Amazingly beautiful. Got me in the mood the very moment it started, I've listened to this 7 times already and I can't get tired of it. I still don't know how you do it, to create such beautiful melodies, but I love it.
You know, sometimes I don't feel like composing anymore, but you always bring me new inspiration. I come here and listen to something like this and I think: "Fuck, I'd like to compose something as grand as this is" and so I continue. Makes me realize how much I still have to learn.

Now I'm inspired once again. Thank you.

Short review, and really not much about the song itself, but I don't know how could I criticize something I'm learning from. All I can say is good job and keep that up.

Under Cover Under Cover

Excellent!

Your art, my friend, is much better than most of paintings and drawings displayed in my city's museum, which happens to be the capitol of my state. Truly enjoyable, mainly because there are so many figures in this particular drawing, it takes a while to notice every little detail on this.

Good job, Karl. I'm looking forward for more submissions.